четверг, 10 января 2013 г.

Ryan Gosling 'Gangster Squad' role smoking hot


Ryan Gosling's got a sure-fire method for quitting cigarettes: Play a chain-smoking cop in a movie set in Los Angeles, circa 1949.
"I quit smoking after that film because I smoked myself out," says a nicotine-free Gosling, who was nevertheless presented with his character's trusty lighter by the production's props-master.
"I ended up smoking two or three packs a day of these filterless, period cigarettes -- I'd have to have a new one every take -- and then I'd be smoking in between takes."
In Gangster Squad, the movie in question, Gosling portrays Jerry Wooters, the real-life member of a clandestine group of LAPD outsiders assigned to take back the city from the clutches of prizefighter-turned-ruthless mobster, Mickey Cohen, played by Sean Penn, reported The London Free Press.
"As hard as Sean Penn was punching that punching bag in the film, that's how my lungs felt," recalls Gosling.
"Like Sean had been wailing on my lungs instead of the bag."

1 комментарий:

  1. Using smoant rabox and vgod pro 150w mod may well not solution your own tobacco dependency completely. However, it can be stated that the employ of digital camera cigarettesis much a lesser amount of harmful compared to smoking tobacco cigarettes.They genuinely is usually a healthier alternative. Buy one in electronic cigarette online store is a nice choice.

    ОтветитьУдалить