пятница, 29 мая 2009 г.

E-Cigarette Consumers May Take an FDA Ban Personally

GAINESVILLE, FL -- 05/16/09 -- The FDA and other special interest health organizations may want to ban e-cigarettes as quickly as possible, but according to E-Cigarettes National they may not realize what they are getting themselves into.
A quick glance at the comments and reviews on news articles concerning e-cigarettes reveals an overwhelming support base for the e-cigarette. Forums, comments, and product reviews have resulted in a massive following of the products, with most people claiming that they have either stopped using tobacco cigarettes in favor of their "e-cig" or that they have drastically reduced their smoking habits.
Many comment that they feel better after using their e-cigarette, while others say that the product is a great concept, just not for them. Success stories are prominent, all the while the FDA and American Legacy Foundation state that there is no evidence that the products actually help smokers quit the habit.
Commenter "ready to fight" on an article on Associated Content says, "I have had enough of the government dictating my life. If the FDA bans e-cigs I will not accept it and I will fight the ban by any means possible (peacefully). Believe me when I say we have not even begun to fight and the fat lady is not singing."
On the same article, Joe Piscapo is of a similar mindset: "If they ban electronic cigarettes, I feel that people will start to freak out, myself included. There are so many smokers who made the switch and are completely happy, breathe better, feel better, and no longer smoke tobacco cigarettes."
On NBCbayarea.com, xtobacco smoker is a little more critical of the FDA, saying, "have it, love it, highly suggest it to anyone who wants to stop smoking tobacco and still 'smoke'… can even work your way down to 0 nicotine. Smoked for 15 years, I can't even stand the smell of regular tobacco. FDA will find something wrong with it… if you enjoy it the FDA will say it is not good for you."
With comments like these, it is unclear at this point what will happen to e-cigarettes. If the FDA bans them, smokers have lost the battle, but what about the war?

1 комментарий:

  1. What makes tobacco cigarettes and better than an electronic cig? Over 4000 different toxins, poisons & carcinogens thats found in a burning tobacco that kills over 400,000 people just in the US, Not counting worldwide. Compared to an electronic cig which is mainly made of 99 % H20 (water) % 1 % nicotine, which is NOT harmful since your only vaporing and not smoking. My research shows that NO deaths have been reported withing this 5 years of the making of any Electronic Cigs! But we know & understand that the tobacco & pharmaceutical companies are over a 100 billion dollar industry a year & the FDA is being fairly treated from this industries by not allowing for any competitions being able to compete with well established billion dollar companies,so for this reason this Industries feed the FDA so it will do everything within it's powers to stop & regulate such premature markets before it expands. The Gov & the FDA clearly don't care about peoples health thats why they let 400,000 citizens die every year.I have been a tobacco smoker myself for a long time & when I was first introduced to an electronic cig, I thought this device is either going to overcome my habit of tobacco smoking or it's gonna stop me for good. Well I'm here to say that it has done it's job pretty impressively by making me quit smoking for good! Now I choose Vaping with an electronic cig, instead inhaling poison, toxic and & carcinogens into my lungs. So please think twice before you ignite another tobacco cigarette, instead choose a better alternative for you & for others! I choose an Electronic Cig. @ http://www.ElectronicCig.com

    ОтветитьУдалить